Symbiosis has residential campus at Nagpur. The hostel has triple sharing with semi furnished rooms. The hostel facility is available for Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, Nagpur and Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur.
Facilities available: We will be providing the following in the hostel :
3. 1 Chair and Writing Table
4. Mattress and Pillow (Covers for both to be brought by you)
6. Easy dry in dry balcony
7. Toilet / Bath attached to each room, with mirror outside.
8. Bucket and Mug in the bathroom
9. Housekeeping services will be provided in each room on daily
10. LAN / WiFi in each room for each student, as also classrooms.
11. The hostel rooms and classrooms are air conditioned.
Mess will also be operational from that day. We will be providing 4 meals per day in the hostel. As per our standard pattern, breakfast, lunch and dinner will be unlimited and evening snacks shall be limited. Non Veg food shall be provided 2 times a week as also dessert. The menu for the month is decided by the Mess Committee which consists of students from every Institute on Campus, the Campus Administrator, representative of the mess contractor and such admin staff from Symbiosis as may be necessary.
All Symbiosis campuses are “No Smoking” Campuses. Students shall not bring, take and /or drink any alcohol/intoxicating drink/drug or any similar thing of any kind whatsoever and/or smoke in the room and/or any part of the premises; the same shall apply to visitors also. In case of default, strict disciplinary action, even amounting to rustication from the hostel/institute, will be taken as per rules and code of conduct.
There is a strict code of conduct practiced at all Symbiosis Hostels. Students wishing to stay in any Symbiosis Hostel will have to abide by the code of conduct.